Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Technician at our beautiful Lost Creek at Lakewood Ranch residential apartment community in Bradenton, FL.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through maintenance and resident renewal incentive programs.
This position delivers the highest quality customer service and provides an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. You have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining facility operations.
* Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional matter
* Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
* Provide direct support to your Maintenance Supervisor
What Sets Us Apart:
* Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
* Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
* 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time
* 20% rent discount offered to eligible employees
* On-the-job mentoring to help you build your skillset and excel in the industry; funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.
Skills Critical to Success:
* Experience in plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances; EPA and CPO certifications desired
* Previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
* Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
* Ability to work overtime and on call, as well as a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
* Individuals must be physically able to perform repairs at the community when needed. These could involve the use of hand strength to grasp tools, supplies, and equipment, occasionally climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds to 50 pounds. In addition, you will need to use technology such as computers, tablets, telephone, and other office equipment to perform duties.
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail. Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.