The Manager of Performance Strategy role is an influential leadership position supporting onsite operations and regional performance objectives, In the role, the Manager of Performance Strategy will identify performance needs for onsite team members and assigned portfolio to fill learning gaps both in 1:1 and group facilitation, will ensure that team members have the knowledge and resources needed to achieve performance goals and operational excellence, and will act as a strategist to increase site-specific efficiency, productivity, and overall success throughout the region. In addition, the Manager of Performance Strategy will be responsible for coordinating group coaching sessions with various onsite team members, support onboarding efforts, and collaborate with department leads to ensure national Learning & Development initiatives are being implemented on the regional level.
1. Partners with and supports Regional Property Managers, Directors, Sr Directors, and Senior Leadership throughout the region on performance goals and portfolio initiatives.
2. Facilitates onboard training courses when necessary for newly transitioned properties.
3. Provides feedback to Learning & Development Team regarding training needs.
4. Monitors 3rd party Mystery Shop scores. The Mystery Shops are to be coordinated with Regional Property Managers. Based upon the score, Performance Team members may need to schedule a one-on-one coaching session with team members. These sessions should be coordinated with the Community Manager (and Regional Property Manager where appropriate).
5. Develops and executes specific coaching sessions. These sessions may be conducted through site visits, virtual environments, or regional workshops (Leasing/ ACM/CM Workshops, New Hire Forums, Roundtables, etc.). Each will be based upon the needs of the region.
6. Attends all scheduled weekly conference calls with the Regional Property Managers discussing specific properties, to report on training, discuss needs, and personnel as requested by Regional Property Managers.
7. Utilizes One-on-One Coaching sessions to review key performance metrics with team members and develop a coaching plan. These sessions should be coordinated with the team member's Community Manager (and Regional Property Manager where appropriate).
8. Through careful analysis of Key Performance indicators, (KPIs) including historical data, trends, and other key metrics, the Manager of Performance Strategy will act as a strategist in interpreting data, support in developing correction action plans, and aide in maximizing asset, portfolio and regional performance as a whole.
9. Participates in and facilitates (as requested) inter-department meetings/collaboration with the goal to implement a strategic plan that will maximize regional performance.
10. Responds to critical asset needs while using regional business intelligence tools. Provides team members an asset performance analysis along with a recommended improvement strategy. This process requires communication, leadership, and project management. Organizes collaborative strategy meetings with the Community Manager, Regional Property Manager and other impacted departments/parties.
11. Plans for and executes all team member functions such as annual recognition functions, annual fun days, annual manager retreats, and any other functions as directed by leadership.
12. Plans, executes, and participates in committees or chair them as requested.
13. Makes recommendations and modifications regarding office and region performance, business needs, etc.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.