Provides administrative support and completes activities related to the Company's construction and other capital projects by preparing and managing documentation, contracts, billing, correspondence, and transmittal packages in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Prepares and reviews contracts documents related to subcontractors by issuing purchase agreements, preparing change orders, preparing transmittal packages, obtaining approvals and signatures, distributing copies to designated recipients, and ensuring documentation is returned and processed appropriately.
* Submits project documents to Construction Managers and other project team members by issuing transmit submittals and change orders, and logging and distributing documentation materials.
* Generates reports, creates transaction logs, and develops other tracking mechanisms to monitor and review invoices, expense reports, and project status, and provides management with updates on projects as requested.
* Processes project-related billings by reviewing and submitting credit applications, setting up vendors for payment, coding billing and invoices, and following up to ensure payments.
* Develops and distributes communication memos and documents, schedules appointments, and provides information to internal and external customers and vendors as appropriate.
* Obtains insurance, W-9 forms, lien releases, licenses, and other pertinent information from vendors and contractors, and coordinates to ensure compliance with code and regulatory agencies governing contractors and construction projects.
* Performs activities and other tasks for Construction Managers and others to ensure smooth completion of planned projects and vendor and contractor relationships.
* Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and review documents.
* Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for the Company's use.
* Knowledge and/or experience in construction project management is preferred in order to converse with contractors, vendors, compliance and regulatory officials, construction project managers, and others about specific issues related to capital projects.
* Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
* Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct, daily supervision.
* Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative or office support techniques demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support to an organization or individual(s).
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.