Desired candidate will have previous multifamily property management experience. Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with residents and community staff. Ability to lead and assist the property and staff when Property Manager is absent. Must be team player, able to work independently and possess strong organizational skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Will assist with rent collection including bank deposits, collections and preparation of notices to residents. Additional duties will be determined by Property Manager, as needed.
Excellent benefits package. We offer an attractive hourly wage, commensurate with experience. A competitive Compensation and Benefits Plan including Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick leave, Paid Holidays, 401(k) plan and Quarterly Bonuses contingent on overall property performance. Compensation to be discussed and determined during or after interview(s). Future salary is performance based.
- A role model, people person, jack-of-all-trades.
- Passionate about apartment living, connecting with the local community and creating experiences for our residents that bring both of these together.
- Quick thinker and thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet your obsession for details positions you perfectly for this leadership role.
- Lead by example.
- Achieve financial objectives through rent collection and by managing delinquency
- Knowledge of sales and marketing to include conducting informative and personalized tours of the community which result in new leases as well as handling social media and advertisement.
- Ability to build brand loyalty by striving to ensure every resident interaction is positive.
- Ensure that the community’s interior and exterior are impeccable, and the team appropriately represents ARC Developers, Inc. with a crisp, professional appearance.
- Availability to work weekends as needed.
- High school diploma
- Some college preferred
- Ability to professionally represent the company
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is desired
Job applicants must pass a criminal background check.
Providing our residents with quality apartment living experiences in Gaithersburg & Silver Spring, MDFor over 30 years, ARC Developers has been providing their residents with a quality living experience. We are committed to excellent service, quality and resident satisfaction. We are committed to you!View Our Available Apartments Homes:Gaitherhouse ApartmentsGaitherhouseStudio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments inGaithersburg, MDStrathmore House ApartmentsStrathmore House1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments inSilver Spring, MDSteamSide ApartmentsStreamside1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments inGaithersburg, MD