The Affordable Housing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the community's strict compliance with all rules and regulations set forth by the state and local regulatory agencies.
1. Reviews, monitors, and ensures property compliance with all Affordable Housing Programs reporting and regulations. Works closely with the Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager in the preparation and distribution of compliance reports to various local governmental agencies.
2. Conducts property file audits and reviews property procedures surrounding local and state housing programs. Identifies audit findings, corrects any non-compliance, and communicates those findings and resolutions to the Community Manager.
3. Reviews weekly occupancy and recertification reports for accuracy and communicates findings to the Community Manager.
4. Monitors income limits and utility allowances. Assists the Community Manager to complete and process income and asset verifications, rent calculations, and household certifications.
5. Reviews and monitors changes in regulatory and reporting provisions of local agencies, e.g. TCAC and HUD, etc. Disseminates this information to the Community Manager.
6. Coordinates with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Public Housing Agencies (PHAs), state housing finance agencies and other regulatory agencies.
7. As needed, in the development of new business, will provide input on local requirements for RFP's regarding properties with Affordable Housing Program and/or other local agency regulation components.r5
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.