Be #gablesproud of where you work and become part of our team by applying for your new career with Gables TODAY!
As the Courtesy Personnel you will ensure residents enjoy a safe and orderly community through the use of on-site patrols, friendly interactions with residents, and monitoring/reporting disturbances or other issues related to the protection of the community.
1. Responsible for walking the property twice per 24 hour period, particularly common areas including the leasing office, club houses and vacant units to insure all doors, windows or other entrances are securely locked. Also responsible for walking the outside storage areas, laundry rooms, pools and fitness facilities and locking them at the time specified in the property rules and regulations.
2. Responsible for walking the swimming pools for proper swimming attire, proper use of pool/spa and any non-residents' use.
3. Respond to minor disturbances and emergency calls.
4. Submit a written report daily to the Community Manager listing the property occurrences and any property safety issues that require addressing. This includes, but is not limited to, burned out light bulbs, parking hazards, broken irrigation heads, and recommended maintenance repairs.
5. Adhere to the company's safety program and policies and procedures.
6. Other tasks as assigned by the Community Manager.
High school diploma or equivalent. College level courses as required by the city or state by which employed. Position requires ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
Generally, a minimum of one year experience in law enforcement or related field. Experience level may vary due to the special needs of the property.
The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with people and handle all types of situations as necessary. In addition, the position requires the following skills:
Professional appearance and demeanor
Good physical condition
Strong customer service orientation
Must be a licensed law enforcement officer or licensed in a related field of law enforcement. Must be licensed in the same county or municipality as the property at which they work. A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is also required.
Police academy training or related law enforcement training is required. Additional training in emergency response, CPR and first aid.
Position requires the ability to work all of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. This position should not exceed ten (10) worked hours a week.
Courtesy Personnel are required to live on the property at which they work.
1. Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle to make necessary rounds of the property. Persons must be able to drive the vehicle without jeopardizing the safety of residents and fellow associates.
2. Position requires individuals to be able to use required safety equipment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.
If you're passionate about exceeding goals and providing exceptional customer service experiences, come join Gables in our mission of Taking Care!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our job alerts to learn about future openings of interest by clicking the "my account" icon at the top of the page and selecting the job alerts option from the drop down.
Gables Residential is an award winning, vertically integrated real estate company specializing in the development, construction, ownership, acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and mixed-use communities.
Gables manages approximately 38,000 apartment homes and 400,000 square feet of retail space and has received national recognition for excellence in development, management, sales, marketing, training, benefits and corporate accommodations. These achievements reflect the impact of our experienced and dedicated team members, our superior knowledge of the markets served, and expertise in development and management.