This position will perform duties that include leadership and coordination of the Advantage Solutions Education, Marketing, and Compliance Support team by ensuring all administrative and clerical functions are completed, provide training to all community and operations team members utilizing selected Advantage Solutions services, monitor non-compliant communities, and coordinate necessary escalation paths to improve and optimize compliance performance. This position is able to sit in either Lynnwood, WA or Phoenix, AZ.
1. Oversees all internal compliance training procedures and compliance enforcement for Advantage Solutions services, monitors and tracks all trainings, communication, and performance for the assigned Advantage Solutions line(s) of business.
2. Conducts compliance training for all communities utilizing Advantage Solutions services, tracks training attendance and communicates training requirements for all communities, works with Regional and Community Managers to coordinate training completion and conducts follow-ups until training has been completed by appropriate team members.
3. Maintains and tracks training and compliance performance records for the specific Advantage Solutions line(s) of business; performs outreach to community and operations teams to promote, enforce, and encourage strong performance.
4. Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution; types and spellchecks documents; creates graphs and other displays; complies with document retention policies, and acts as a liaison for questions related to communication.
5. Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work unique to the department, follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluation performance and results.
6. Updates daily, weekly, and monthly reporting measures regarding compliance training and support, including analyzing and reviewing data to maximize results.
7. Organizes and participates in team meetings by addressing any areas of concern, providing updates related to policy or procedure, and delivering instructions related to platform or technology changes; facilitates internal change procedure policies.
8. Provides RPM and community team training via Teams Meetings, or other available methods, ensuring availability and acting as a resource for all questions concerning community and regional compliance processes and performance.
9. Assists in the identification, recommendation, and implementation of enhancements to existing and new processes and procedures for Advantage Solutions services.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.