This position is responsible for facilitating resident events, handling resident concerns, enforce community policies, prepare various property notices and act as a liaison between Maintenance and residents for situations out of the ordinary.
1. Communicates and coordinates with other internal departments as necessary.
2. Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the department, follows departmental policies and procedures, and meet standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
3. Organize and facilitate Resident events.
4. Prepare and distribute quarterly community newsletter
5. Provide support to other associates as needed.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.