Are you sales-driven and love working with people? AMLI Residential has an opening for a Leasing Consultant that will work at AMLI at Inverness, our luxury apartment community located in the south DTC area. We are looking for candidates with strong sales skills and exceptional customer service abilities. As the Leasing Consultant, you will be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals. Our Leasing Consultants interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve the property's maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, and preparing lease documentation. Our "SMART Office" technology engages our customers and creates more sales opportunities for our leasing staff.
* Lease qualified prospects by showing available apartments. Greet and qualify prospects, follow up on prospective residents and market the community to prospects via telephone, internet, and social media/networking programs.
* Process all required administrative forms, leases, and related information accurately and promptly.
* Provide quality customer service and timely response to resident requests and complaints; helping residents and prospects before, during, and after leasing an apartment, utilizing AMLI 10 Service Standards.
* Maintain relationships with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
* Maintain ongoing resident retention program under the direction of Community/Leasing Manager; this includes participation in resident activities.
* Shop competition regularly.
* Maintain professional office appearance, amenity areas, model apartments, and community. Ensure a professional appearance and manner for oneself.
Compensation and Benefits:
AMLI offers the following benefits to meet the needs of AMLI employees and their families:
Starting pay $17.00 an hour plus earn an extra 40% plus in leasing commissions/bonuses and awards
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
401(k) Company Match
Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Parental Leave
Apartment Rent Discounts
Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
Two or more years related or sales experience.
Previous leasing experience a plus.
HS/GED required, college preferred.
Weekend availability and travel to different AMLI communities is required.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We have one of the best training programs in our industry; supporting on-going sales, service and technical skills development. We offer competitive salaries, leasing commissions, and benefit and recognition programs. Come join our team of professionals and discover the boundless opportunities here at AMLI.
AMLI Residential is one of the preeminent multifamily companies in the nation. AMLI is focused on the development, acquisition and management of luxury apartment communities across the United States. AMLI is committed to customer service and providing its residents a worry-free, high-value living experience in our communities. AMLI® is a brand name representing high quality, exceptional service and superior value. AMLI's mission is to "Provide an Outstanding Living Environment for Our Residents." Each day, every person who is part of the AMLI FAMLI is focused on doing all he or she can to achieve AMLI’s mission.
AMLI was founded in 1980 as a private real estate development, management and investment company. In 1994, AMLI went public as a NYSE publicly traded real estate investment trust. In February 2006, AMLI became a private company again through a $2.1 billion transaction with the PRIME Property Fund, a core, open-ended, institutional real estate fund managed by Morgan Stanley. PRIME owns or has an investment interest in approximately $11 billion of high-quality diverse real estate assets including retail, office, multifamily, hotel, and industrial prope...rties located in major markets throughout the United States. PRIME's acquisition of the AMLI platform was a strategic transaction designed to provide institutional investors a nationally respected branded owner, developer and manager of luxury apartment communities.