The role is for a Senior Data Analyst as part of a team collecting and analyzing data supporting ad hoc and strategic client projects primarily involving architectural building design. The candidate will provide advanced expertise in data analysis, collaborate with key client partners, support the data team with identifying project requirements, refining project work, and providing recommendations on optimizing data management and workflows.
- Collect, clean, study, transform, load, and visualize data for ad hoc and strategic projects
- Identify trends and provide insights from data that contribute to solving business problems
- Code programs, as needed, to help capture and organize relevant data
- Collaborate directly with internal and external partners to satisfy project needs
- Clearly communicate useful information to business partners derived from data analysis
- Assist in managing completion of team data analysis tasks
- Support team in problem-solving and refinement of project activities and tasks
- Support team in identifying project requirements from analysis of current state versus desired future state
- Identify opportunities for workflow optimization
- Three or more years of experience in data analytics, data management, or related roles
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics, cleaning, preparation, and visualization techniques
- Advanced experience with data analytics tools and programs (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Python, SQL, Tableau)
- Advanced understanding of best practices in data management and visualization
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong focus on solutions serving client/end user
- Ability to write and speak clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to both technical detail and quality of work acceptable to client/end user
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with partners across multiple teams
- Strong ability to prioritize work tasks in alignment with changing project and team needs
- Preferred candidate will have experience managing/analyzing architectural design data
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmativeâ‹ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutÂ regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.