Management Coordinator - Affordable Housing - NorCal Region
Location: San Francisco, California
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: R0100862
The Affordable Housing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the community's strict compliance with all rules and regulations set forth by the state and local regulatory agencies.
This position will be for either the San Francisco region or the Sacramento Region.
1. Reviews, monitors, and ensures property compliance with all Affordable Housing Programs reporting andÂ regulations. Works closely with the Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager in the preparation andÂ distribution of compliance reports to various local governmental agencies.
2. Conducts property file audits and reviews property procedures surrounding local and state housing programs.Â Identifies audit findings, corrects any non-compliance, and communicates those findings and resolutions to theÂ Community Manager. Â
3. Reviews weekly occupancy and recertification reports for accuracy and communicates findings to the CommunityÂ Manager.
4. Monitors income limits and utility allowances. Assists the Community Manager to complete and process income andÂ asset verifications, rent calculations, and household certifications.
5. Reviews and monitors changes in regulatory and reporting provisions of local agencies, e.g. TCAC and HUD, etc.Â Disseminates this information to the Community Manager.
6. Coordinates with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Public Housing Agencies (PHAs),Â state housing finance agencies and other regulatory agencies.
1. Completes reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
â¢ Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements,Â organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations orÂ infractions to the Community Manager. â‹
The hourly range for this position is $30-35 an hour (San Francisco or Sacramento Region)
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that aÂ team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.